Monday, July 14, 2008

Thought for the week (13th July 2008)

If there is anything that a man can do well, I say let him do it. Give him a chance.
A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition.
Every one desires to live long, but no one would be old.
I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.
I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.
I will prepare and some day my chance will come.
People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.
Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.
We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.
No one can earn a million dollars honestly.
Behind every great fortune there is a crime.
Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame.

No comments: